YUCK — Experts Just Discovered Your Phone Is 10X Dirtier Than A PUBLIC TOILET! (Here’s An Easy Way To Keep Your Phone Clean 24/7)

This unique device made from a natural antibacterial agent can keep your cell phone 99.9% bacteria-free!

Veronica | April 3, 2023

You wouldn't put your fingers in your eyes or mouth right after touching a toilet seat, would you?

Of course not — toilets are disgusting!

But if you’re reading this on your phone, we have bad news… you're already doing something even more disgusting.

Experts recently revealed that your cell phone — the thing that's either in your pocket or in your hand right now — is 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat!1

Sadly, most people have no idea they’re carrying around a bacteria factory that they touch 7 times per hour.2

At a minimum, your dirty cell phone can lead to acne and blackheads on your face. But it gets worse — the most common, harmful bacteria found on your cell phone are:

  • Streptococcus (the cause of strep throat) and MRSA (a “superbug” resistant to antibiotics)
  • E. coli
  • Coliforms & Coagulase Negative Staphylococci (CoNS)
  • Mold
  • Yeast, including Candida

These types of bacteria can cause all manner of health problems. And if you get infected by one of these, the pathogens can spread from one person to another by sharing a phone.

That means if you borrow someone's disgusting cell phone, or if they borrow yours, you could be spreading all kinds of illnesses!

So, how do you prevent all that bacteria buildup on your phone?

For a while, your best bet was to carry around disinfectant and wipe your phone constantly. But that gets old quickly… not to mention how annoying it is to carry around a bottle of disinfectant!

Thankfully, there’s a new product on the market that can kill 99.9% of the bacteria living on your phone within two hours of using it. Plus, it works 24/7, soaking up and killing bacteria and viruses without batteries, recharging, extra plugins, or anything at all.

It’s called the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch, and it harnesses the natural antibacterial power of copper to kill bacteria and viruses, keep your cell phone clean, and help prevent phone-based infections.

What Is The StayWell® Copper Phone Patch?

The StayWell® Copper Phone Patch keeps your device 99.9% bacteria-free within 2 hours of applying it — and it never stops working!

The StayWell® Copper Phone Patch is an all-natural copper patch that attaches to your phone (or phone case) to keep it 99.9% bacteria-free around the clock.

It's chemical-free and never stops attracting and killing those nasty microorganisms crawling all over your phone — making it far superior to hand sanitizer or any other goopy mess or spray cleaner.

Not only does it help keep your phone free from bacteria at all times, it can even help protect you from bacteria and viruses that don’t come from your phone — because copper has a "halo effect" that kills bacteria from up to 17" away!

The StayWell® patches are proudly made in the United States from 99.94% endlessly recyclable, EPA-registered, antimicrobial American copper.

The StayWell® Patch Is Simple To Use — And It Keeps On Working For A Lifetime

Copper helps keep you clean — and nothing needs to be clean as much as your phone!

To “install” the StayWell® patch, all you have to do is stick it on using the included double-sided tape. It firmly attaches to any phone, tablet, or mobile device (with or without a case).

It really couldn’t be easier:

  1. Open the packaging
  2. Peel away the adhesive
  3. Apply to the desired device

That’s it!

And afterwards, the StayWell® patch keeps killing bacteria.

Lab testing shows that copper can:

  • Kill greater than 99.9% of bacteria
  • Deliver continuous and ongoing antibacterial action
  • Continues to kill 99% of bacteria even after repeated contaminations
  • Helps inhibit the growth of bacteria

Thanks to StayWell®’s “one and done” installation, it’s never been easier to eliminate the majority of nasty bacteria and viruses from your phone. But what makes it so exceptional at preventing bacteria buildup?

What Makes StayWell® So Powerful At Killing Bacteria & Viruses?

Even King Tut knew about the cleansing power of copper!

You might be wondering how the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch can reduce bacteria by 99.9% within 2 hours of exposure. The key is in the copper surface — a powerful element that has been used to prevent illness for thousands of years.

Copper has a unique ability to fight bacteria and parasites, which the Egyptians and Greeks knew — they used copper pots to carry and store water, and even to line pipes and barrels. 

Bacteria are rapidly killed on copper surfaces, and copper ions released from the surface have been proposed to play a major role in the killing process.3

Copper kills bacteria through 5 main pathways called "kill mechanisms":

  • The first kill mechanism is called oxidation. Oxidizing copper atoms weaken bacteria when they pull electrons from the atoms that make up the cell wall.
  • Three kill mechanisms have to do with microbial cellular toxicity. Copper is quickly toxic to the inside of the bacteria cell, which is full of fragile, DNA-making parts. Three mechanisms work together to destroy bacteria’s ability to produce energy and write DNA.
  • The fifth kill mechanism is through the pathway of free radicals. Oxidizing copper releases these free radicals, which set off a destructive chain reaction in the bacteria's cell membrane, rupturing it and ultimately killing the bacteria.

Instead of lab-created chemicals which can have serious health-hazard side effects, the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch utilizes the proven, 100% natural antibacterial power of copper — so it’s not just more convenient, it’s much safer and often more effective!

All of our copper comes from Revere Copper, a 222 year old company committed to sustainability. All copper is 90% recycled copper content.


Every Phone Should Come Equipped With StayWell® — We’d All Be A Lot Less Sick!

Until they start making phones out of copper, the StayWell® patch is your best bet for keeping your phone bacteria-free. It’s so much more convenient AND effective than other methods!

StayWell® Copper Phone PatchHand Sani-tizer
Keeps your cell phone or mobile device bacteria- and virus-free
Kills bacteria when you're using it
Kills bacteria when you're NOT using it
Never dries your skin or pollutes the environment with plastic bottles
Kills bacteria in the area around it (not just where you apply it)
Is self-sanitizing (meaning it keeps itself microbe-free as well)

The bottom line: If you use your phone more than once a day, you have to try StayWell® Copper. 

It could keep you from getting sick… and at the very least, you’ll feel a lot better knowing you aren’t covering yourself in sticky “phone microbes” all day!

Have a Question? See The FAQs

Big News!! For A Limited Time, You Can Get Up to 5 FREE StayWell® Copper Phone Patches — Here’s How:

If this is the first time you’ve heard of StayWell® Copper, you’re in luck… this is the perfect time to discover them! They’re currently running their annual sale, which means you can get up to 5 FREE StayWell® patches when you order 5 — plus tons of other exciting discounts!

Simply use this link to visit the official website. There’s no telling how long supplies will last, so be sure to check it out ASAP!

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE. The content depicted on this site and the material depicted therein are not actual news stories. Rather, this story is based on real news stories and personal experiences. The results portrayed in the story and the in the comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products. This page could receive compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.
MEDICAL DISCLOSURE: This is not a medical advice and the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

References: Reference Link1 | Reference Link2 | Reference Link3