This unique device made from a natural antibacterial agent can keep your cell phone 99.9% bacteria-free!
You wouldn't put your fingers in your eyes or mouth right after touching a toilet seat, would you?
Of course not — toilets are disgusting!
But if you’re reading this on your phone, we have bad news… you're already doing something even more disgusting.
Experts recently revealed that your cell phone — the thing that's either in your pocket or in your hand right now — is 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat!1
Sadly, most people have no idea they’re carrying around a bacteria factory that they touch 7 times per hour.2
At a minimum, your dirty cell phone can lead to acne and blackheads on your face. But it gets worse — the most common, harmful bacteria found on your cell phone are:
These types of bacteria can cause all manner of health problems. And if you get infected by one of these, the pathogens can spread from one person to another by sharing a phone.
That means if you borrow someone's disgusting cell phone, or if they borrow yours, you could be spreading all kinds of illnesses!
So, how do you prevent all that bacteria buildup on your phone?
For a while, your best bet was to carry around disinfectant and wipe your phone constantly. But that gets old quickly… not to mention how annoying it is to carry around a bottle of disinfectant!
Thankfully, there’s a new product on the market that can kill 99.9% of the bacteria living on your phone within two hours of using it. Plus, it works 24/7, soaking up and killing bacteria and viruses without batteries, recharging, extra plugins, or anything at all.
It’s called the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch, and it harnesses the natural antibacterial power of copper to kill bacteria and viruses, keep your cell phone clean, and help prevent phone-based infections.
The StayWell® Copper Phone Patch is an all-natural copper patch that attaches to your phone (or phone case) to keep it 99.9% bacteria-free around the clock.
It's chemical-free and never stops attracting and killing those nasty microorganisms crawling all over your phone — making it far superior to hand sanitizer or any other goopy mess or spray cleaner.
Not only does it help keep your phone free from bacteria at all times, it can even help protect you from bacteria and viruses that don’t come from your phone — because copper has a "halo effect" that kills bacteria from up to 17" away!
The StayWell® patches are proudly made in the United States from 99.94% endlessly recyclable, EPA-registered, antimicrobial American copper.
Copper helps keep you clean — and nothing needs to be clean as much as your phone!
To “install” the StayWell® patch, all you have to do is stick it on using the included double-sided tape. It firmly attaches to any phone, tablet, or mobile device (with or without a case).
It really couldn’t be easier:
And afterwards, the StayWell® patch keeps killing bacteria.
Lab testing shows that copper can:
Thanks to StayWell®’s “one and done” installation, it’s never been easier to eliminate the majority of nasty bacteria and viruses from your phone. But what makes it so exceptional at preventing bacteria buildup?
You might be wondering how the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch can reduce bacteria by 99.9% within 2 hours of exposure. The key is in the copper surface — a powerful element that has been used to prevent illness for thousands of years.
Copper has a unique ability to fight bacteria and parasites, which the Egyptians and Greeks knew — they used copper pots to carry and store water, and even to line pipes and barrels.
Bacteria are rapidly killed on copper surfaces, and copper ions released from the surface have been proposed to play a major role in the killing process.3
Copper kills bacteria through 5 main pathways called "kill mechanisms":
Instead of lab-created chemicals which can have serious health-hazard side effects, the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch utilizes the proven, 100% natural antibacterial power of copper — so it’s not just more convenient, it’s much safer and often more effective!
All of our copper comes from Revere Copper, a 222 year old company committed to sustainability. All copper is 90% recycled copper content.
Until they start making phones out of copper, the StayWell® patch is your best bet for keeping your phone bacteria-free. It’s so much more convenient AND effective than other methods!
|StayWell® Copper Phone Patch||Hand Sani-tizer|
|Keeps your cell phone or mobile device bacteria- and virus-free||✅||❌|
|Kills bacteria when you're using it||✅||❌|
|Kills bacteria when you're NOT using it||✅||❌|
|Never dries your skin or pollutes the environment with plastic bottles||✅||❌|
|Kills bacteria in the area around it (not just where you apply it)||✅||❌|
|Is self-sanitizing (meaning it keeps itself microbe-free as well)||✅||❌|
The bottom line: If you use your phone more than once a day, you have to try StayWell® Copper.
It could keep you from getting sick… and at the very least, you’ll feel a lot better knowing you aren’t covering yourself in sticky “phone microbes” all day!
If this is the first time you’ve heard of StayWell® Copper, you’re in luck… this is the perfect time to discover them! They’re currently running their annual sale, which means you can get up to 5 FREE StayWell® patches when you order 5 — plus tons of other exciting discounts!
Simply use this link to visit the official website. There’s no telling how long supplies will last, so be sure to check it out ASAP!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE. The content depicted on this site and the material depicted therein are not actual news stories. Rather, this story is based on real news stories and personal experiences. The results portrayed in the story and the in the comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products. This page could receive compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.
MEDICAL DISCLOSURE: This is not a medical advice and the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.